We are looking for a consultant for our client.
Enterprise Cybersecurity Specialist
Project Duration: 100% Q1 2024 – Q2 2024
Location: Hybrid & onsite Gothenburg
Security Monitoring and Incident Response:
- Implement and manage security monitoring systems to detect and respond to potential security threats.
- Conduct regular assessments of our systems to identify vulnerabilities and proactively address security risks.
- Possess a deep understanding of Microsoft cloud security principles and best practices.
- Evaluate and enhance our cloud security posture to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our data.
- Utilize coding skills to automate security monitoring, processes and enhance the efficiency of security protocols.
- Demonstrate a strong technical acumen, staying abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, threats, and technologies.
- Provide expertise in the evaluation and selection of security tools and technologies.
- Investigate security incidents, perform root cause analysis, and develop strategies to prevent future occurrences.
- Respond promptly to security incidents and provide detailed incident reports.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security measures into various aspects of our business processes.
- Act as a resource and mentor to team members, sharing knowledge and fostering a culture of security awareness.
Autonomous and Teamwork:
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently on security projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate seamlessly with team members, sharing insights, and contributing to a cohesive and secure work environment.
- Maintaining documentation of security processes, policies and security configurations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or equal education.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in cybersecurity roles.
- Proficient in coding languages such as Python, Java, or similar.
- Strong understanding of networking, operating systems, and cloud technologies.
- Certifications are a plus.
We are flexible in our processes and adapt to our customers' and suppliers' needs.
We are one of the fastest growing IT consultant brokers in the Nordic region.
We match your skills and competencies to the right assignment.
EPICO enables opportunities for you those of you who prefer to be freelance consultants and strive for challenging projects and assignments.
EPICO has consultants in several areas ranging from support to infrastructure, development and heavy projects as well as program managers. We adapt to your requirements.
EPICO is a part of the group EPICO A/S.
For more information please visit: