We are looking for a consultant for our client, who can...
Consultant - Experienced C++ Developer
Ensures safe and standards compliant high quality C++ product code, by taking ownership of C++ guidelines, libraries and development tools.
- Owning and developing with high quality a collection of core C++ components and libraries
- Facilitating the C++ community at the client
- Maintaining the C++v Development Environment
- Maintaining and prompting a high degree of C++ knowledge
- Currently the teams is in need of an additional member to support us with delivering a high-quality, standard-compliant code.
- Experience with programming in C++ 11 or later for embedded applications (e.g close to hardware, time critical applications)
- Experience with safety critical applications within automotive
- Fluent in English, since English is the working language
- ISO 26262
- AUTOSTAR C++14 & MISRA guidelines
- Numerical linear algebra
- Profiling of code
- Floating point arithmetic and numerical stability
- Experience with C++ related tools (Static analysis tools, Bazel, etc.)
Full time - Mid jan – end of June 2024
Gothenburg / Hybrid
- Remote status
We are flexible in our processes and adapt to our customers' and suppliers' needs.
We are one of the fastest growing IT consultant brokers in the Nordic region.
We match your skills and competencies to the right assignment.
EPICO enables opportunities for you those of you who prefer to be freelance consultants and strive for challenging projects and assignments.
EPICO has consultants in several areas ranging from support to infrastructure, development and heavy projects as well as program managers. We adapt to your requirements.
EPICO is a part of the group EPICO A/S.
For more information please visit:
Loading application form