We are looking for a consultant for our client...
We are a forward-thinking organization, dedicated to delivering innovative solutions in the field of autonomous driving. We are currently seeking an experienced C++ and Python developer who excels in the integration, testing, and troubleshooting of software modules on High-Integrity and High-Performance compute nodes.
You will be joining an existing team of four, where we expect you to bring your expertise, share knowledge, and take the lead in C++ Software Development for interface layers and testing applications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a key member of our close-knit team, you will work closely with the Product Owner and Engineering Manager. Your role will be crucial in maintaining and improving the integration flow of our high-integrity software, a key component of our product.
Your daily tasks will be diverse, working on QNX based High-Performance and AUTOSAR based High-Integrity compute nodes involving a multitude of protocols. The focus of your assignment will be test-automation in our CI machinery.
Skills and Experience
We require advanced skills in C++, good knowledge of Python, and a willingness to work with special purpose build, analysis, and debugging tools. Knowledge of Bazel is a plus.
- Several years of hands-on embedded software development experience, writing production code
- Strong C++ developer
- Knowledge of software design patterns and architectures
- Good Python skills
- Proficient in embedded software deployment (target deployment, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) and vehicle testing
- Knowledge of the QNX operating system
- Familiarity with the Bazel build system
- Experience of low-level debugging of AUTOSAR runtime environment with tools like Lauterbach
- Experience from the automotive industry
- Software engineering experience on an industrial scale: design, implementation, test, delivery, and quality management
- Experience of working in compact agile teams
- Experience of DevOps WoW and large-scale CI/CD with hundreds of patches continuously tested and delivered per day
Gothenburg / Lindholmen